Friday, November 14, 2008

ON the Road to DC










































Currently I am in the capital awaiting some various medical results, when I realized I had yet to post the pictures of my and my father's road trip from the NC to DC where he so liberally left me in the arms of our government, The Peace Corps. Almost as cool as those fotos we took when he drove me through the heart of North Carolina into Boone, where I spend four amazing years at Appalachian State University, here are some highlights from our journey north--my last road trip in the States for the next 2 years, si Dios quiere.


















And yes, if you do look at my father's blog, I'm sure you'll notice the church marquee aspeto that I am so graciously prestaring, if you will (please allow for my spanglish. I am todavia working on it).






Also I just found a cool website with a name quite paredico a mio... She's just traveling in her head with her computer programs, but nonetheless, the images are quite stunning.






Adios, y hasta pronto.

1 comment:

Barry said...

your link back to my blog needs fixin'.