I did get to send just a couple of letters in the mail yesterday (Sorry Aunts and Uncles and Cousins, but although there are far less than you than is typical here, I just couldn´t afford the stamps to send everyone Holiday Greetings. I met a woman yesterday with 76 grandchildren. Can you imagine???) I know that you won´t have time nor patience to actually read even one of my posts (unless you`ve made it this far, in which case I am IMPRESIONADA!) but at least do some scrolling for photos.
Anyway, I´m posting more pics now since you losers don`t have Facebook. How do you even know you exist, anyway? :)
Miss and love you all very much.
Anyway, I´m posting more pics now since you losers don`t have Facebook. How do you even know you exist, anyway? :)
Miss and love you all very much.

this horse appears well fed. i run by him when i do exercize.
this is ana. she is my pc friend. she gets mistaken for a honduran, but shes pretty darn american
host families like taking fotos of you
that means i have an old camera and you have to press it long and hard... just not that hard.
this lady was on top of her stuff.
muy como yo. :)
military men playing fùtbol

i don´t think my team won.
if anyone has a book of flora and fauna of honduras, serìa much apprciated.
again, in yarumela, hillary`s site
oranges.
2 comments:
Hi Dora,
As usual, your pictures are fantastic. Each one more terrific than the last. I get disappointed when there are no more. I just learned of your sickness (I have not been keeping up on the blog and for that I apologize). Tomorrow is Thanksgiving and I always think of your mom and her pecan pie this time of year!! I hope this post finds you feeling better. I think of you every day. I miss you and love you and am so very proud!
i miss u . i hope i get to talk to you soon. it was so good to hear from the boys. so impresionada con el español de joey! whats his email again???
miss you. travel safe. come see me :)
Post a Comment