p.s.
I know I just got here, but I´d love love love to get the following things shipped if anyone ever has time, etc.:
I really really need Spanish books!
I really really really need a sportsbra because somehow mine was tossed with some other dirty laundry!
I also need pretty badly some work out clothes, like a work out tank top and shorts.
And I only brought one pair of jeans because I thought we couldn´t wear them and we can, so if anyone ever feels the urge to grab a pair out of my boxes (or the box labeled ´favorite boots´because I could definitely wear them here!!!) I´d much much much appreciate it. Perhaps for Christmas rather than buying anything you could send some of those things to me?? (hint hint, family that´s close to where my boxes are...:)
Miss and love you.
Observing the school yesterday was really cool. However, the entire school was a health and safety hazard as it was a construction area where the kids just ran around over all of the broken cement, nails, etc...
I did get to play baseball yesterday with them, and the Mets also are in first place. Whoo hoo!
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I have been checking your blog every day and it was so nice to see your recent posts! I'm so proud of you!
Your life there sounds so exciting and challenging. Your writing is descriptive enough that I can get a picture in my head, but look forward to seeing the real things!
P.S. The Mets may be in first now, but I wouldn't count on it come October!!
We can't wait for your next update on all that you're doing. It's so exciting and as always you write in such a vivid way. We are just so glad you're so happy and it sounds like you have some real challenges ahead of you. You will excel in them all because you are the best! I'd love to see you coach, get pictures of that. We promise more letters. Our 14 hour days make it tough to do much of anything but we think about you constantly and love you dearly. Love you more, Grandmommy
We'll do our best to get some of the things you need off to you soon. We just saw your needs. How are you doing without a mosquito net? Do you need one? Post all of your needs. Bob and Jane saw your blog and I think Bob will take a look in that box for jeans. We'll check on that. Love you, GM
Post a Comment