DISCLAIMER:
Thoughts, ramblings, diversions, tangents, and stories written here should not be taken as to reflect those of the Peace Corps or the U.S. government.
cool color airplane. brrrrkcshhhhh... boom doin your bit. hehe all of a sudden there are 1000000 porta potties in the mall area. my friend matt. seats for obama's inauguration. las sillas y yo monument key bridge/arlington bridge
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
You are such a beautiful writer. Reading your blog makes me so proud of you but long to see you. What fun it'd be to spend a night with you and laugh and cry at no sleep with the crowing roosters and barking dogs. As I read I smile a little, tear a little but long for more. The world is a better place because you're in it. LOVE YOU BIGGER THAN THE UNIVERSE, Grandmommy
1 comment:
You are such a beautiful writer. Reading your blog makes me so proud of you but long to see you. What fun it'd be to spend a night with you and laugh and cry at no sleep with the crowing roosters and barking dogs. As I read I smile a little, tear a little but long for more. The world is a better place because you're in it. LOVE YOU BIGGER THAN THE UNIVERSE, Grandmommy
Post a Comment